Death benefit and Surrender Value
- You're physically present in Singapore for this policy application.
- You're purchasing this policy without seeking advice any financial representative's advice.
Apply using SingPass
We will need to use your government-registered details on MyInfo to complete this application. Prepare your SingPass login details before moving on to the next step.
By proceeding, you understand and accept that any personal particulars entered in the following pages may be used by us and our financial representatives to contact and assist you in your application process.
Before you buy
- Used the CPF Insurance Estimator to calculate the amount of life insurance coverage you would need?
- Used the Moneysense Budget Calculator to check if the premium that you will pay is affordable based on your current income and expenditure?
- Visited Comparefirst.sg to compare the features and premiums of Direct Purchase Insurance (DPI) and other types of life policies?
- Considered the different types of DPI and other types of life policies that are available, and whether the life policy that you intend to purchase is suitable for your financial circumstances and needs?
About this policy
- This is a life policy and is not a savings account or deposit.
- There is a 14-day free-look period.
- You may not get back the premiums paid (partially or in full) if you terminate or surrender the policy early.
- You can separately seek advice on the suitability of the life policy.
- If you choose not to seek advice on the suitability of this policy, you should consider if this policy is suitable for your financial circumstances and needs.
- You can request our financial representatives or customer service to explain the product features.
- Take some time to read the policy wording. We'll inform you once your policy document is ready.